Duration :- 01 Nights / 02 Days
Destination :- Delhi - Sariska National Park - Delhi
Day 01 Delhi - Sariska
Pickup from Delhi ( Home/Hotel/Airport / Railway Station) and drive to Sariska. arrival and check inn to Hotel.Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary is situated only 200 km from Delhi and 107 kms from Jaipur. Although larger than Ranthambhor, it is less commercialised and has less tigers but a similar topography. It covers an area of 800 sq km in total, with a core area of approximately 500 sq km. The Northern Aravali Hills dominate the skyline with their mixture of sharp cliffs and long narrow valleys. The area was declared a sanctuary in 1955 and became a National Park in 1979.visit National Park by sharing jeep. over night stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Sariska - Delhi
After breakfast time free at leisure. 11:30 AM check out from the Hotel, and drive to Delhi. arrival at Delhi and drop to ( Home/Hotel/Airport/Railway station).
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
Package Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner